PDMTA desktop cabinets feature radius edge styling. They are available in 19″ and 24″ widths. Desktop cabinets can be modified for custom applications. (Special sizes and color options are quoted upon request)
All AMCO desktop cabinets are available with an optional concealed handle for easy, ergonomic transport. Protective rubber feet are standard. 18.5″ depth PDMTA desktop cabinets are capable of utilizing light duty shelves, as the shelves have a 16″ depth. For 25.75″ depth cabinets, light duty and heavy duty shelves can be used. Solid and louvered enclosure panels are also available.
- EIA Standard 310D
- Aluminum framing system with clear anodized
- Aluminum radius styling
- Fixed vertical mounting channels, front and rear
- Cabinets are supplied open front and rear
- Protective front-to-back vinyl bumper inserts
- Four rubber feet
- Black expanded aluminum bottom panel
- Uses most standard accessories
- Available in 11 standard colors
- Custom branding available
IMAs are used when multiple accessories are part of the design. They are available in all seven RU heights and have a depth of 1.37″. IMA brackets feature round holes for equipment mounting.
IMBs are for a single accessory. They mount to the sides of the PDMTA “L” style internal mounting rail. There is one height of 2.16″ and depth of 1.37″. It features round holes for equipment mounting.
- Durable powder coat finish
- ISO9001 Certified
- 10-Year Warranty
- Designed and manufactured in the USA