Titan EP racks provide the industry’s highest load ratings for your electronics packaging by utilizing multi-formed channels, a fully welded frame and side uni-struts. Millions of cabinet and rack configurations are available as standard, and custom modifications and designs are available upon request.
All Titan EP racks have a 10-year warranty.
Certified Load Ratings:
Static: 5,400 lbs.
Dynamic: 3,300 lbs.
- Standard Heights: 45U, 40U, and 35U (Special heights: 30U, 24U, 18U, and 12U)
- Width: 24″ (Special width: 29″)
- Depths: 25.5″, 30″, and 36″
- Contemporary design aesthetic
- Individually numbered RUs
- Four weld studs in each caster base for grounding
- Four 1,000 lb. leg levelers for ground support
- Joining hardware kit
- Available in 11 standard colors
- Custom branding available
To find out about special heights and widths, contact AMCO today.
- Static: 5,400 lbs. Dynamic: 3,300 lbs.
- Durable powder coat finish
- UL Listed
- ROHS Compliant
- ISO9001 Certified
- 10-Year Warranty
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- GSA Contract Holder
All mounting channels have a clear zinc finish, and feature your choice of either M6 (square) or #10-32 (tapped) holes with individually numbered RUs for each rack unit. Individually numbered rack units make equipment installation fast and easy, minimizing downtime.
MCX mounting channels feature standard 19″ mounting in 24″ overall frame widths. MCW reducer channels feature 19″ mounting in a 29″ overall frame width.
Side panels have been designed for use as baffle panels or to finish off the sides of the enclosure. With this design, two frames can be joined together while separating the internal environment within each frame. Side panels mount within the side perimeters of the rack for a flush design aesthetic.
Side Panel Features
- Side panels come with one keyed lock (36″ depth side panel has two locks), keeping panels secure
- Side panel latches provide easy on/off mechanism (latches not included on 12RU-24RU panel sizes)
- Side panels can be mounted in place between multiple-bays
- Side panels can be bolted from within the rack for permanent mounting
Louvered side panels mount within the side perimeters of the rack for a flush design aesthetic, and can be bolted to the inside of the frame for security or used as a lift-off with easy on-and-off access. Louvered side panels provide additional protection against the external environment as two separate rows of five-inch-long louvers assist in passive heat dissipation. Horizontal vents keep out falling water, dust and other debris that can harm internal equipment.
Top panels provide options to address today’s cooling and cabling requirements. They also provide an additional level of security as they are bolted directly to the top of the rack.
Each panel features multiple cable egress ports, which include dust covers to close off the top when the ports are not in use. This excludes the solid without cable egress ports top panel.
- One-piece construction seats within the top of the rack
- One-piece construction seats within the top of the rack with cable egress ports
- One-piece construction featuring vented section of .187″ x .937″ slots
- Top panel includes two BTA4 fans with 100 CFM per fan, 6′ power cord and external finger guards.
- Top panel includes two BTA6 fans with 300 CFM per fan, 6′ power cord and external finger guards.
- Top panel includes one BTA10 fan with 665 CFM per fan, 6′ power cord and external finger guards. The BTA10 fan impedes the top RU space of the rack.
Face and Flush Doors
Doors are available as either face or flush mount. Face mount doors mount to the enclosure’s exterior surface. Flush mount doors mount flush with the frame’s exterior surface.
- Concealed hinges on face mount doors offer easy on/off release
- Doors can be used as either left-hand or right-hand
- Vented doors feature a 77% open airflow pattern, exceeding major equipment vendor requirements
- Swing handles with keyed locks
- Combination swing handle locks optional
- Locks can be ordered keyed alike or separately (keyed separately option quoted upon request)
- Doors are available in solid, polycarbonate, vented and louvered
Shelves and Drawers:
Heavy Duty Adjustable Shelves
Heavy Duty Shelves are 1.75″H (1RU) and adjust to fit 19″ width panel openings, with depths from 17″ up to 40″. They are available in solid or vented models and are load-rated to support up to 300 lbs. Shelves mount to the front and rear of the mounting channels.
Heavy Duty Retractable Shelves
Shelves mount to the front and rear of the mounting channels. They slide out for easy access to equipment.
Light Duty Shelf
Light Duty shelves mount to the front of the mounting channel. The shelves are 19″ wide,18″ deep and available in the following heights: 1RU, 2RU, 3RU, 4RU and 5RU. They are capable of supporting components up to 50 lbs., with the exception of the 1RU shelf that holds 15 lbs.
Heavy duty drawers have a 150 lb. load rating and feature adjustable slides that mount to the side flanges of the mounting channels. The drawer’s formed front panel includes an aluminum handle with the same color powder coat finish as the drawer, as well as a keyed lock.
Give your system the support it needs with lacing bars from AMCO. Lacing bars mount horizontally and assist in cable tie-down and provide strain relief for cabling. Both the “C” and straight models have punched slots to accept cable ties. They are offered in straight, “C” style 2″, 4″, and 6″ depths, and round 2” depth. Lacing bars are available in packs of 5 and feature a durable black powder coat finish.
AMCO has an extensive variety of flexible cable management accessories to manage your cabling requirements. Our lacing strips are 5” wide and come in the same corresponding RU heights as the racks. They are perfect for vertical cable bundle tie-downs or mounting power strips. They feature a multi-punched hole pattern for M6 hardware mounting or cable ties.
AMCO adjustable lacing strips are available in 1RU and 2RU heights and depths of either 14”- 21” or 25”-37”. These lacing strips mount front-to-rear, or in the panel-opening space to tie down cabling. Both the 5” lacing strips and the adjustable lacing strips feature a multi-punched hole pattern for M6 hardware mounting or cable ties. All lacing strips feature a durable black powder coat finish.
Cable rings easily mount to M6 holes in power/cable panels or cable lacing strips and provide an immediate tie-down point for cabling. Sold in packs of 10.
Fan Stacks – Ultra Quiet-Fans with Front Exhaust
AMCO fan stacks cool hot spots in your rack. This 1RU fan tray mounts to specific hot zones in your rack and features two ultra-quiet fans (27db) that turn on from 83-85º. The unit is 115V/15-amp, delivers 120CFM of cooling and is available in depths of 8” and 14”. Unit includes a 5-ft. power cord and durable black powder coat finish.
Fan Panels- Ultra Quiet Fans with Display
Fan panels come standard with static or adjustable digital temperature management. Static panels feature an 83-85 º alarm set point, ensuring that your security components will operate at peak performance. Fan panels are 115V/15-amp and include ultra-quiet fans (27db). Adjustable thermostat fan panels come standard with a digital display. All fan panels include a 5-ft. power cord and a durable black powder coat finish.
IC-Junior Economical power distribution with 6 outlets and 15-amp capacity. Base level spike and notice suppression.
IC-8 Series is basic power distribution for rack mounted equipment. Base level spike and noise suppression.
IC-8LM has two dimmable rack lights that slide into the chassis when not in use, plus a 20 segment color coded voltage meter which indicates low, acceptable or high levels of AC mains voltage.
Our one 12-outlet 115V/15-amp power strip for vertical mount or one 6-outlet 115V/15-amp for horizontal mount is available. All power strips include a 10 ft. cord. Other power strips are available. Contact your local sales representative for more information.
IC-11-15A has 11 outlets total. One not switched and 9 switched on the back, and 1 not switched on the front. There is a circuit breaker on the front of the chassis and there is a base level spike and noise suppression. This includes a power cord with a NEMA5-20P plug on IC-11-20A.
Web Based Power
The AMCO Enclosures IC-IP-1520 is a micro-controller based power distribution device that can be accessed via internet or intranet communications using Ethernet or RS232 connection. With this remote access, individual AC receptacles can be turned on and off and monitored for electrical current flow.
- The IC-IP-1520 has a twenty amp capacity and provides AC line conditioning and surge protection.
- The IC-IP-1520 provides economical web or intranet based remote power control to six receptacles grouped into three individual Power Pods. Each of these Pods can be turned on and off individually from anywhere in the world. In addition, current draw can be monitored from 0.2 to 20.0 amps per power POD.
- The IC-IP-1520 can be controlled by the on board web server graphic interface that can be accessed by any web browser. It can also be remote controlled by RS232 connection to commercial or proprietary control systems.
- ICR-1500 3 Sequence 15-amp power best suited for single rack systems. Provides timed sequence up and sequence down. Can be remote controlled with latching contact.
- IC-1520 3 Sequence 20-amp AC power with self-contained control circuit. Works alone or plug and play with other IC units. Local or remote activation with contact closure or IC5.
- IC-2200 20-amp 2 sequence device for hard wired installation. Good for small systems requiring only 2 sequences. Also good for staging amplifiers on single circuit.
- IC-PD1-4 Contains 4 sequenced 20-amp circuits which can be wired directly to a breaker panel. Plug and play with other AMCO devices.
Sequenced Power Accessories
The Sequenced Power Accessories are remote control and monitor our products. They feature key switch security and their LEDs report sequence operation and status. They are rack mounted and require no additional power supply.
IC5-RM-RS has a rotary knob for convenience when security is not an issue.
IC-DM-3 is an enhanced remote control combiner. Plug and play installation for remote control from 3 locations. This also provides connection to external alarm systems for easy, orderly sequence down in the event of an emergency situation.
Surge Protection Power
Surge protection power strips are ideal for smaller environments that don’t have protective surge suppression at the facility level, or just when additional protection is needed. Parallel circuitry keeps our Surge protection power strips working even if a surge or spike disables surge suppression.
Surge, 15A, 120V, 24″ Vertical, (8) NEMA 5-15R, power switch, 10 ft. power cord with 5-15P
Surge, 15A, 120V, 24″ Vertical, (8) NEMA 5-15R, power switch, 15 ft. power cord with 5-15P
Surge, 15A, 120V, 48″ Vertical, (14) NEMA 5-15R, power switch, breakered, 10 ft. power cord with 5-15P
Surge, 15A, 120V, 66″ Vertical, (20) NEMA 5-15R, power switch, 10 ft. power cord with 5-15P
Surge, 20A, 120V, Vertical, (20) NEMA 5-20R, power switch, 10 ft. power cord with 5-20P
Surge, 15A, 120V, 19″ Horizontal, (10) NEMA 5-15R, power switch, 10 ft. power cord with 5-15P
Non-Surge Protection Power
Non-Surge protection power strips are ideal for facilities already equipped with surge protection.
Non-Surge 15A, 120V, 24″ Vertical, (8) NEMA 5-15R, power switch, 10 ft. power cord with 5-15P
Non-Surge, 15A, 120V, 48″ Vertical, (14) NEMA 5-15R, power switch, breakered,10 ft. power cord with 5-15P
Non-Surge, 15A, 120V, 66″ Vertical, (20) NEMA 5-15R, 10 ft. power cord with 5-15P
Non-Surge, 20A, 120V, 66″ Vertical, (20) NEMA 5-20R,10 ft. power cord with 5-20P
Non-Surge, 20A, 120V, 66″ Vertical, (20) NEMA 5-20R, 10 ft. power cord with L5-20P
Non-Surge, 15A, 120V, 19″ Horizontal, (10) NEMA 5-15R, power switch, 10 ft. power cord with 5-15P
Non-Surge, 15A, 120V, 19″ Horizontal, (10) NEMA 5-15R, power switch, 15 ft. power cord with 5-15P
Non-Surge, 20A, 120V, 19″ Horizontal, (10) NEMA 5-20R, power switch, 10 ft. power cord with 5-20P
Metered Non-Surge Protection Power
Metered non-surge protection power strips are ideal for facilities already equipped with surge protection.
Non-Surge, 15A, 120V, 66″ Vertical, (20) NEMA 5-15R, power switch, 10 ft. power cord with 5-15P, Power Meter – Amps, Volts, Watts and Power Factor Digital RMS Scrolling Power Meter +/- 2% Accuracy with Full Scale 60Hz sine wave input, Aggregate – Total Unit Monitoring
Non-Surge, 20A, 120V, 66″ Vertical, (20) NEMA 5-20R, power switch, 10 ft. power cord with 5-20P, Power Meter – Amps, Volts, Watts and Power Factor Digital RMS Scrolling Power Meter +/- 2% Accuracy with Full Scale 60Hz sine wave input, Aggregate – Total Unit Monitoring
Non-Surge, 20A, 120V, 66″ Vertical, (20) NEMA 5-20R, power switch,10 ft. power cord with L5-20P, Power Meter – Amps, Volts, Watts and Power Factor Digital RMS Scrolling Power Meter +/- 2% Accuracy with Full Scale 60Hz sine wave input, Aggregate – Total Unit Monitoring
Non-Surge, 15A, 120V, 19″ Horizontal, (10) NEMA 5-15R, 10 ft. power cord with 5-15P, Power Meter – Amps, Volts, Watts and Power Factor Digital RMS Scrolling Power Meter +/- 2% Accuracy with Full Scale 60Hz sine wave input, Aggregate – Total Unit Monitoring
Base plates are manufactured from 14ga. CRS and provide a safe and secure, heavy duty surface at the bottom of the enclosure. They are internally mounted to the enclosure for ease of assembly and access. Base plates provide protection from outside elements and are available as a solid panel or with dual brush strips that provide easy cable and power entry/exit into the rack without affecting the enclosure’s internal environment.
Open area of dual brush strip section is 16″ L x 5″ W for larger power cords and cable bundles. Base plates feature two additional #12-24 grounding studs that are .625″ long, located on the internal side flange of the base plate.
AMCO Enclosures understands the importance of power in today Rack environment. We offer a select grouping of standard vertical and horizontal 15A and 20A power strips for typical day to day designs. We can also provide metered, monitored, switched PDU’s and environmental units – in expanded 30A -120A models. A variety of cord lengths are available as well as other options.
- Flexible designs
- Variety of cord lengths
- Made in the USA
Full-Length Enclosure Panels
Full-length enclosure panels can be modified to incorporate cutouts, punched holes or other custom finishing that support the entire system’s design. Enclosure panels are available in both solid or louvered models and are formed.
Enclosure panels are used to block out specific RUs for current and future deployment, or to provide a finished look for your overall system. All enclosure panels are formed.
EPS/EPL Series Enclosure Panels on this page cannot be used in conjunction with FLUSH mounted doors on a Titan frame. If panels are required please see Blanking(FLAT) Panel Accessory.
Solid blanking panels fill out empty rack space and help direct air where needed. Vented blanking panels allow heat produced by components to dissipate while covering any blank space between components. Formed blanking panels are aluminum and also available individually or in kits.
Note: For 29″ width, please contact your sales representative.
Chassis guides have a 2″ H x 2″ W profile and are fully adjustable from 25” through 36″. The flanges support component-mounted hardware in a minimal profile. Chassis guides support 125 lbs.
Adjustable Chassis Guides
Chassis guides have a 2″ H x 2″ W profile and are fully adjustable front-to-rear, for rack depths 25″ through 36″. The flanges support component-mounted hardware in a minimal profile. Chassis guides support up to 125 lbs. and feature a black, durable powder coat finish. Chassis guides are for rack depths 25″ through 36″.
Data centers sometimes require casters for mobility. Light duty casters are used to roll in and place empty cabinets and heavy duty casters are used when moving populated cabinets.
- 175 lbs. load rating/caster
- adds 1″ to overall frame height
- 1,200 lbs. load rating/caster
- adds 1.75″ to overall frame height
Each rack ships with 50 ea. Dzus M6 inserts and screws to make mounting hardware/components easy to install. Additional mounting hardware is available for equipment mounting:
Square Hole Mounting Hardware Kits
- HKM6-25 or 50: M6 hardware includes 25 or 50 screws for equipment mounting
- HKDZ-25 or 50: M6 Metric DZUS includes 25 or 50 easy inserts and M6 clear chromate screws.
#10-32 Tapped Hole Mounting Hardware Kits
- T441- (25) #10-32 X 1/2 black phillips pan head screw w/washer
- HK500- (500) #10-32 x 1/2 black phillips pan head w/washer
Vertical busbars are used to ground your valuable equipment within the rack. Busbars are copper with a ½” W x 2″ D profile. They feature #10-32 tapped holes and are available for all standard frame heights.
For joining frames that have equipment already installed. Sold separately.